Wednesday 22 May 2019

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS: KICKSTARTER ARRIVALS

So I just thought I would give some initial impressions of some Kickstarter arrivals that I have unpacked, purely based on the contents and the rulebook:

Mysthea- Looks really good. Storing it back in the trays is a bit of a pain. The game looks good. The standard miniatures look like they lost a bit of detail a they are quite small. The game looks quite fun. I am very happy I got the language pack for cards with text.

Neta Tanka- The deluxe edition had allot in it. The KS exclusives didn't quite fit well into the storage boxes. It looks very interesting but also looks like it has allot in it. Hopefully it won't be too complex.

Batman- That was allot of stuff. I doubt I will go with the new Kickstarter in June as there is allot here. The miniature bases and lack of player aides with a poor rulebook is very annoying.


Clash of Rage- Looks really fun. However, the boxes have heaps of unused space around molds. I think I can pack in all the stuff in the base game.

Wreck Raiders- The dice are a bit clunky, which affects how much they can roll compared to rolling them in the box. Looks like a nice small set-collection game. The component quality is okay, but looks like it plays quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive