Saturday 3 January 2015

FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2014

The festive season is gone, along with the hangover from New Years. Seem like no better time to reflect back on the year that was. Clearly have a bad memory because there were heaps of good films release this year. I didn't get down with many indie or art house films, sometime feel like a movie bogan. Only sticking to a diet of blockbuster titles. That a subject for another day.

Only doing my top 5 movies for 2014. These are the films that I personally enjoyed.


Guardians of the Galaxy


Every year I over hype myself up or a movie. This year it was Guardians of the Galaxy. It was just pure delightful fun with a soundtrack that I’m still listening to.

How to train your dragon 2


A kids movie where the character actually grow up. Everything about this movie was bigger. From the dragons to the personal moment. After seeing this movie I dream about dragon and vikings for days. 

Noah
 
This movie blow my expectation away. It took artistic liberties with the story of Noah. So glad they did. 

The Lego Movie


Everything is AWESOME !! 

Banksy Does New York



Was actually an HBO documentary. Which explored Banksy New York residence. Showed how crazy people are for art for numerous different perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment